RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
AD HOC COMMITTEE on SMOKE-FREE HOUSING
Friday, December 21, 2012
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
*Meeting concurrently with the Community Health Commission Subcommittee on Smoke-Free Housing*
Many of the links below lead to PDF files that require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your PC. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your PC download Acrobat Reader for free.
If you are unable to access this information online, please participate by contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org , telephone (510) 981-7368 (981-RENT), or TDD (510) 981-6903.
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Approval of the November 16, 2012 meeting minutes
4. Public Comment
5. Update from Public Health Division Staff on status of draft recommendations to City Council regarding a potential Smoke-Free Housing Ordinance
6. Review and discussion of the recently amended City of Santa Monica Regulation of Smoking Ordinance (PDF attachments provided for informational purposes: Previous Santa Monica Ordinance, 2012 Santa Monica Ordinance Revisions, Santa Monica Smoking Law Info, Santa Monica Smoking Designation Process, and Berkeley Smoking Pollution Control Ordinance.)
7. Review, discussion and possible action on the Technical Assistance Legal Center (TALC) Smoke-Free Housing Ordinance checklist
8. Update, discussion and possible action on a proposed Smoke-Free Housing Ordinance in response to January 31, 2012 City Council referral requesting the Community Health Commission and Rent Stabilization Board analyze a potential Smoke-Free Housing Ordinance in Berkeley
9. Future agenda items and scheduling of next meeting
Lief Bursell, Assistant Planner
David Blake, Chair
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.